How To Raise Your Vibration
A vibration is a state of being, the atmosphere, or the energetic quality of a person, place, thought, or thing. Much of reading “vibes” is intuitive—you can tell a person’s energy when they walk into a room, for example.
“As you think, you vibrate. As you vibrate, you attract”
Everything in the universe is made up of molecules vibrating at different speeds. This includes trees, bodies, rocks, animals, thoughts, and emotions. Human vibrations are composed of everything from physical matter to the way you communicate the thoughts you think. In simple terms, some molecules vibrate faster and some vibrate slower; there are higher vibrations and lower vibrations. When you are vibrating at a higher level, you feel lighter, happier, and more at ease, whereas lower vibrations feel heavy, dark, and confused.
How are you vibrating right now? How about the world? The following are 7 ways to help raise your vibration.
1. Gratitude: Turn your attention to what you are thankful for in this moment (there is always something). It might be your purring feline, the beautiful weather, or the fact that you were blessed with another day on this earth.
2. Love: Love is one of the highest vibrating states of being and has the power to pull you out of even the deepest of ditches. Attune your heart to love and your energy will start to soar.
3. Generosity: Whatever you want more of in your life, offer it out to someone or something else. Feeling poor? Give a little money to charity. Feeling lonely? Make an effort to make a stranger smile. Don’t have enough time? Give your time to a good cause.
4. Forgiveness: Forgiveness transforms anger and hurt into healing and peace. Forgiveness can help you overcome feelings of depression, anxiety, and rage, as well as personal and relational conflicts. It is about making the conscious decision to let go of a grudge. Forgiveness requires a deep inquiry within ourselves about "our story.” Forgive others and more importantly forgive yourself.
5. Think Positive Thoughts: What you think about, you become, and each thought you think creates your future.Be diligent about what thoughts you give your attention to, since it can take only 17 seconds for a thought to attract another one like it.
6. Go for a Walk Outside: Get some exercise in the great outdoors. Get the sun on your face while you get your heart pumping. Take a break from the constant buzz of electricity and technology, and reconnect with Mother Nature.
7. Meditation and Breathwork: Train yourself to be present with the moment you are in. The past and the future are only in your mind; the only truth is now. Meditating and breathing mindfully also calms your nervous system, improves your mood, and brings about greater feelings of peace.